- Speak, that if at the person the raised pressure with the years it will raise, and it can live with it. And in general, while it you do not feel, all is normal...
- The most dangerous error. In the first case it speaks only that a condition of vessels all becomes worse, and the person is only closer to an insult. And that pressure is not felt, does not mean at all, that it is not necessary to be treated. It is very important to grasp the beginning of illness and to not allow it to develop.
- Headaches, weight in a nape;
- Palpitation, a pulsation in temples;
- Loss of appetite, an easy nausea;
- Not strong pricking pain in heart;
- A sleeplessness, undue fatiguability and irritability;
- Increase of arterial pressure on 10-15 units from norm.
NEWS and PUBLICITY
SYMPTOMS OF HYPERTENSION As well as any other somatic disease, a hypertension has the certain semiology of display. For an initial stage of a hypertensia dizzinesses without the visible reasons, and also infringements of a dream (a sleeplessness, uneasiness, discomfort) are characteristic periodically arising weakness, migraine headaches.
ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION Except for arterial hypertension is at us and such not palatable illness, as a pulmonary hypertension. As the arterial hypertension in view of the mass character has got character of national disaster, it is included in the National program.
ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION Arterial hypertension is artful that at an initial stage almost has no symptoms. The diagnosis is established at steady arterial pressure of 140/90 mm hg. Though doctors consider, that pressure of 130/80 mm hg already should be considered guarding