People with primary a hypertension usually have no symptoms. The majority of people feel well and find out, that at them a high pressure only during medical survey.
Very high arterial pressure (160 on 100 or above) can cause a hypertonic crisis. It also name a malignant hypertension.
The malignant hypertension is very high arterial pressure. The reason can be not known and caused by medicines or other diseases.
The malignant hypertension if it to not treat, can damage a brain, heart, eyes or kidneys. It demands emergency medical aid. A malignant hypertension often name a hypertonic crisis.
The malignant hypertension demands immediate medical aid. Symptoms of strongly raised arterial pressure include:
· The Headaches, especially pulsing character in area of eyes which arise early in the morning.
· Visual infringements.
· Vomiting and a nausea.
In due course the started hypertension symptoms can lead to damage of bodies, such as heart, kidneys or eyes. It can cause:
Pain in breasts (stenocardia), heart attack or intimate insufficiency.
The stenocardia is a type of a chest pain at which to a cardiac musle the insufficient quantity of blood acts. Often it grows out narrowing blood vessels that is usually caused by corking of arteries (atherosclerosis). The stenocardia is a symptom of disease of coronary arteries. A pain at a stenocardia often describe as constraint or compression in breasts, and also feeling of weight in a breast. The chest pain from a stenocardia can extend:
· Downwards on the left hand.
· On the left shoulder.
· On a back.
· On a neck or the bottom jaw.
· Downwards on the right hand.
Other Hypertension symptoms of a stenocardia include a short wind, a nausea, a shiver and ΠΏΠΎΡΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅. The stenocardia is treated by means of rest and medicines.
· The Pain from a stenocardia often happens during employment which stimulate active work of heart. The stenocardia can happen during ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π½ΠΈΡ on a ladder, sex and ΠΏΠ΅ΡΠ΅Π΅Π΄Π°Π½ΠΈΡ. Also it can arise, when the person is exposed to a cold or emotional stress.
· The Insult.
Peripheral arterial illness.
Peripheral arterial illness
Peripheral arterial illness is a chronic disease which results from narrowing and blocking of arteries which supply with the blood rich on oxygen, a leg, a stomach, a basin, hands and a neck. The most widespread reason of illness - accumulation of excessive cholesterol, calcium and other substances on internal walls of arteries, especially on what supply legs.
At peripheral arterial disease, an artery are narrowed (atherosclerosis), reducing a stream of blood in different parts of a body. When the artery on a leg is narrowed, muscles of legs are not enough supplied with blood, especially during physical activity. When muscles are in a condition of rest, supply by blood can be normal.
The main symptom of peripheral arterial illness in a leg is a heavy, compressing pain in caviar, a foot, a thigh or buttocks during exercises (such as ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ upwards on a hill or on a ladder, run or simple walking). This pain name an alternating lameness. Usually it can be felt during physical exercises, and it passes during rest. When the condition worsens, the pain in a leg can appear at the minimal activity or even during rest.
Other attributes of peripheral arterial illness in a leg include:
· Weakness in a leg and loss of balance in position standing.
· Cold and grown dumb a foot or fingers of legs.
· which slowly heal.
· The Overall objective of treatment of peripheral arterial illness - to eliminate bad habits, such as smoking, the use peep with the greater maintenance of fats, passivity which can cause disease. Treatment can include the medicines lowering a level of cholesterol or other medicines which lower risk of intimate diseases or insults. Operation if blood circulation in the certain parts of a body considerably is limited can be necessary.
Damage of eyes (retinopatia).
Hypertension symptoms - Hypertonic retinopatia
· High arterial pressure can damage tiny blood vessels which supply with blood a photosensitive environment at the bottom of an eyeball (retina). This damage name ΡΠ΅ΡΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠΈΠ΅ΠΉ. If it to not treat, ΡΠ΅ΡΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠΈΡ can lead to loss of sight and blindness.
Arrhythmia means any deviations in beat reductions of heart. It includes an irregular intimate rhythm, tachycardia or the slowed down palpitation (bradycardia).
The electric system of heart creates signals which induce heart to be reduced. These electric signals supervise Π§Π‘Π‘ and a rhythm of heart. Usually heart fights in a regular rhythm, and Π§Π‘Π‘ corresponds to work which carries out an organism. ΠΡΠΈΡΠΌΠΈΡ results from infringements in electric system of heart. The possible reasons Π°ΡΠΈΡΠΌΠΈΠΈ include frequent smoking, the use of alcohol, caffeine and other stimulators, stress, disease of a thyroid gland, a heat.
· Often Arrhythmia has no serious character, causing only time faults in beat hearts, and does not demand treatment. Arrhythmia should cause special anxiety in the people, suffering intimate disease or intimate insufficiency. Sometimes treat by means of medicines. Electropulse therapy or is required to some patients
NEWS and PUBLICITY
absolutely healthy That who considers itself absolutely healthy, it is recommended to measure pressure not less often than time in 3 months. To the people, suffering Hypertension symptoms.
Hypertension symptoms Now in treatment of a Hypertension symptoms are widely enough used, the adonis. Offered recipes and advice will help to improve state of health sick of a Hypertension symptoms.
HYPERTENSION The very first classification of a hypertension belongs to German doctor Frantsu Folhardu, which else in 1914 has started to subdivide it on red and pale. Here such then there was a primitive attitude to this artful illness.
ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION The doctor tells to readers www.8med.ru about problems with arterial pressure, Hypertension symptoms , discrediting the most widespread myths. As often we abuse the health « the Head today stone, temples, as in a vice! Towards evening sways, and all floats before eyes, and heart beats - directly jumps out of a breast! ».